HOW IT WORKS
Real Food Ready is a bi-monthly delivery service of fresh-frozen meals designed for your Slow Cooker or Instant Pot.
- We do not require any subscriptions or commitments. Simply order whenever you want it!
- Sign up for the mailing list here, to receive menu updates and order reminders.
1. Shop our Current Menu
You'll find plenty of option to choose from including main dish entrees, stir fry or noodle bowl kits and smoothie blends. Mix and match quantities as you like (minimum total order of $65). Our meals are prepared from fresh, wholesome ingredients then flash-frozen. They are easy to store in your freezer and ready for when you need them.
2. Get Your Delivery
Orders are delivered every other week on Sundays between 12-5pm. If you won't be home during your delivery window, just be sure to leave a cooler for our driver to place your order in. (Don't have a cooler? Add one to your order.)
Important: We will send an order reminder AND a specific 1 hour delivery window on the morning of your delivery. If you've given us permission, these reminders will also go to text. Be sure our email is in your "safe list" so you receive these reminders ;)
3. Thaw, Cook, Enjoy!
Meals are made from scratch. From there, we vacuum seal and flash-freeze them. This process seals in flavor and freshness, so that every meal tastes perfectly home made. Defrost your meal in the refrigerator before you want to cook it. Once defrosted, place all contents of the bag into a slow cooker/crock pot. Follow instructions on entree bag for cook time and any additional steps. Go to work, play, errands, wherever you're day will take you... Come how to a hot, delicious, healthy meal!
About the food:
- Meals are made from scratch. From there, we vacuum seal and flash-freeze them. This process seals in flavor and freshness, so that every meal tastes perfectly home made.
- Each freezer bag contains an average of 4-6 servings.
- Meals should be considered a "Main Dish" - you will likely want to prepare a simple side salad, steamed veggies, or have a nice hearty, whole grain bread on hand. (we will provide you with serving suggestions)
- All animal proteins are sourced from local farms, and are pastured or free range.
- Veggies are sources locally whenever possible.